What Is Compounding?
Compounding is the art of mixing the right ingredients in the right amounts to make medications for specific patients. Our compounding service and medicines will do just that _compound your needs accurately and precisely. We have access to everything needed to compound medication, from tablets to creams and injectables. Let us compound you the exact medicine you need for maximum health benefits.
- We work with patients to personalize dosing, based on their individual requirements.
- We offer medication solutions that are not commercially available, like chewables, lollipops, troches, and transdermal gels.
- We can create medications that do not contain gluten, dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol
- We have combinations of compatible medications into a single dose to help improve compliance
- Reviewed: July 18, 2014
- Updated: April 19th, 2018
- Reviewed by: Anyssa Garza, PharmD, Beth Bolt, RPh
- Source: RxWiki
- Managing Editor: Anyssa Garza, PharmD